[texworks] Error compiling r600

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Apr 7 14:09:41 CEST 2010

Hi!

Jonathan Kew a écrit :
> On 6 Apr 2010, at 13:54, Alain Delmotte wrote:
>
>> I build the plugins statically (them before and then TW).
>> I'll look about dynamic building.
>>

> I do a static build too (I haven't tried dynamic recently on windows). So I'm puzzled why you're having trouble with this; I thought if you were doing a dynamic build, that might be an issue.

I did compile the plugins and then I managed to compile TW by commenting:
    # for the Windows build, we use static plugins:
#    QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -DSTATIC_SCRIPTING_PLUGINS

Now the second, third,... windows (source or preview) open with the
right size (not too big vertically), but if you have "Number lines" set
in the preferences the second, third,... source files are open with
missing 2-3-... columns on the left (corresponding to the line number
area). If then I do F4 F4 (switch off then on line numbers) the display
is correct.

I have also seen that the windows remember the size of the windows: if I
enlarge a windows for a file, the next time I open it the window has the
same modified size. Nice!

Thanks,

Alain