[texworks] bug or feature?

Casey P. Johnson cpj at math.utah.edu
Thu Apr 1 15:18:24 CEST 2010

I agree on both points. The 'typing replaces selection' feature is handy.
I used XEmacs for years before I learned how to turn this feature on.
Endless frustration...

As for selecting text on click from pdf, I don't think I ever need the
entire line selected and an errant keystroke can cause a little headache.
I would prefer it to just place the cursor and then highlight without
selecting (much like it does when you click TO pdf) so that I can find the
cursor more quickly.