[texworks] ver 567 Scripts - Cariag/Line returns now coming back as ??

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:55:40 CET 2010

Thanks Stafan,

So I'm best to convert to QTScript, I don;t have enough experience in
LUA for regular expressions but I can do it in JS or QTScript no
problem.

So it looks from Jonathan's post there that I would need to so something like

txt =  txt.replace(/\u2029/g, '\n');

When this is "fixed" would I need to remove that line?

I have noticed that other characters are similarly treated, is there a
table somewhere I could look at please to know how TeXWorks editor
handles things pasted from other word processors that look ok in
TeXWorks but  perhaps can come back from script as rectangles or
?marks

Many thanks again,
paul