[texworks] ver 567 Script Menu scripts present but not working

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 08:08:26 CET 2010

Dear Paul,

Am 2010-03-15 07:50, schrieb Paul A Norman:
>> Perhaps I'll convert all mine to Qt-script -- then  I will see the TW
>> object model?
>>
> I seemed to recall reading somewhere that the QTScript debugger would
> show me more information about the object model?

OK, now I get it. Yeah, the Qt script debugger shows you a lot of
information (about the object model, but also about your variables,
their values, etc.), and it obviously can't be used with Lua. However,
the object model should generally be the same for QtScript and Lua (only
that you can't show/debug it as easily in Lua).