[texworks] ver 567 Script Menu scripts present but not working

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:19:21 CET 2010

Hi again,

Am 2010-03-15 07:09, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> Ok, tried to follow what was in the wiki as of October 2009, and
> mangled a script I use, did it this way successfully.
>
> Perhaps I'll convert all mine to Qt-script -- then  I will see the TW
> object model?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. In the new Lua
implementation, you should see all the properties/functions that you do
in Qt-script (the Tw object model?). The only difference AFAIK is that
from Lua, you can't create new Qt objects (such as QRegExp, etc.) But
other than that, the API should be the same.