[texworks] permanent preferences?

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Sun Mar 7 12:36:00 CET 2010

Hi all!

This might be a dump question, but I want to turn on the option
”Auto-follow focus“. That works, but next time I start TeXworks (or open
a new document), the option is turned off again. That is no big thing to
do,but it is annoying. So, would it be possible to remember that preference?
(Working under linux x86_64 with today’s build 577)

Another minor querry: It would be nice to add Lua(La)TeX to the build
tools by default as this machine will become very important in the
I-hope-not-too-far future.

cheers
Arno