[texworks] error in image display

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Sun Feb 28 15:15:33 CET 2010

Hi

As I wrote in the previous mail, I have manage to streamline the inclusion
of all fonts, so that it is transparent to my work process.  So, I can now
live with r571 . I have changed the files a bit this afternoon, so that they
fit my needs better. If anyone is interested, I'll send the more recent ones
again.

In the official r511 (downloaded in binary from the site) there is no
problem. When I compile my own version r511 (as Stefan suggested below), I
find that the problem reappears. This must mean that it is the associated
code, and not TW which is responsible for the misere.

That, I am sure, is comforting to you, but now there remains the problem of
what poppler change may have caused the error.

--Benny