[texworks] error in image display

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Sat Feb 27 16:29:06 CET 2010

Hi

Bruno has shown that if one runs through the pdf->ps->pdf process with
pdftops and epspdf, all fonts are included and there is no display problem.
I have checked it, and it works. But it still puzzles me that it happened
between r511 and r514.

Will try to do this tomorrow. This evening I am going to a birthday party!

--Benny