[texworks] graphics problem

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Thu Feb 25 09:47:08 CET 2010

Hi Alain,

Apparently you did not see the following message among the many from

> It is now clear that the distortion is a problem with eyes, not with the
picture, nor with Mathematica.

> It is the curving lines in the graph that makes Alain's and my eyes see a
distortion. I have measured it carefully > > on the screen and on the
printout (which also looks distorted), and I can't observe any distortion.
It is a question > of information processing in the brain. Interesting in
itself, but that is not what this discussion forum is about.