[texworks] graphics problem

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Feb 25 09:40:30 CET 2010

Hi!

Benny Lautrup a écrit :
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the advice.
>
> I doubt it will work, because the aberration is already present in the
> Mathematica on-screen display. It is an error in ContourPlot, which affects
> the picture and skews its frame, before it is exported. It has nothing to do
> with the file produced.

Corrections to my previous message:
1) the frame of the graph is not skewed, it is just an "optical effect"
(in French effet d'optique) the top and bottom *are* parallel, but seem not;
2) I did not pay enough attention: on my system the output is wrong from
the first compilation, I don't have the figures (I didn't look at the
source pdf picture; so the picture was always the same, not good, but
wrong).

Alain