[texworks] graphics problem

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Wed Feb 24 15:34:24 CET 2010

Hmmm. Maybe....

I am using the MikTeX installation r514, which does not crash, but makes
image errors.

Version r567 is not installed (or rather it is  uninstalled) because it
crashes, possibly on images. I only downloaded the zip-version, so I can
test how it works. I guess it doesn't dump things into the register, but
uses its own versions of the libraries.

Let me know if I am wrong.

--Benny