[texworks] graphics problem

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:24:24 CET 2010

On 24 Feb 2010, at 02:35, Benny Lautrup wrote:

> So, we are left with the problem of the missing digits.
>
> I use the official versions of tw.

Could you please clarify: by "official version", do you mean the version of TW that comes with MikTeX, or downloaded from the TeXworks project page at Google Code?

(Note that it's possible for both of these to be installed at the same time, I believe, as they'd end up in different default locations. So if you've installed both, you might need to be careful about which is actually being used.)

JK