[texworks] graphics problem

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Wed Feb 24 13:58:54 CET 2010

Am 24.02.2010 um 13:43 schrieb Benny Lautrup:

> Hi Bruno,
>
> I have now tried to output eps-files from Mathematica, and convert
> them on
> the fly with epstopdf. The problem persists with TeXworks, and not
> all files
> are embedded in the pdf-file.

If you were using

\usepackage{epstopdf}

then, in the background, a script called epstopdf was used for the
conversion. Bruno and me are talking about epspdf (note the missing
"to" in that name).

If you want to use epspdf for the conversion and want on-the-fly
conversion, there is a package epspdfconversion of which I am the
author. But a prerequisite is that you can use epspdf from the command
line. And for this you need to have .... Read http://tex.aanhet.net/epspdf/#prerequisites
Not having ghostscript installed is a problem....

If you send me (offlist) a small tex file and one of your eps-files, I
can compile that, including conversion with epspdf (not epstopdf) and
you can then check whether this helps.

Daniel