[texworks] graphics problem

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Wed Feb 24 11:35:35 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your advice.

It is now clear that the distortion is a problem with eyes, not with the
picture, nor with Mathematica.

It is the curving lines in the graph that makes Alain's and my eyes see a
distortion. I have measured it carefully on the screen and on the printout
(which also looks distorted), and I can't observe any distortion. It is a
question of information processing in the brain. Interesting in itself, but
that is not what this discussion forum is about.

So, we are left with the problem of the missing digits.

I use the official versions of tw. I have not yet had time to compile the
latest update of tw, although I have all the tools at my disposal. Maybe I
should set a day off for that soon. Or perhaps someone has a recently
compiled version of tw and the libraries which they can mail me.

--Benny