[texworks] new *experimental* builds

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Mon Feb 15 15:57:50 CET 2010

My problem arises with a pdf-file of about 24 pages. When I open version
r567 on the tex-file, I can move around in the pdf-file without problems, as
long as I don't compile it. If however I compile the tex-file, then it
immediately reacts to a page-down with the error below. It must be a
programming problem.

I have now downgraded to r511 which works fine, but I would love to be able
to use the most recent version with all the little improvements that have
been included.

Eventually, I may have to build it myself in Visual 8 C++ to be able to
track the error. Unfortunately I have a deadline coming up which takes all
my time.

--Benny