[texworks] Dictionary path in linux

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:00:48 CET 2010

See my reply to Vladimir just now... you should configure the compile-time
path appropriately, or use the TW_DICPATH env variable if you need to
override it at runtime.

Does this seem sufficient, or do you think it would be worth also trying a
"private" dictionaries directory? I'm assuming that in the Linux world,
people have these dictionaries installed as shared resources, and should not
be putting them in a personal, app-specific location.