[texworks] \begin{document} in colour

kap4lin kap4lin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 01:22:03 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Peter Wüsten <peter.wuesten at gmx.de> wrote:
> Paul A Norman wrote
>>
>> I am constantly amazed at the degree of customisation that you guys
>> have built in and which  is achievable in TeXWorks!
>>

> Yes, and at the same time it practically always works, is stable, is
> generally the easiest-to-build piece of software I've tried on my Ubuntu
> system, and it keeps its beautiful simplicity :-) Hats off and three cheers
> for Jonathan and Stefan!

I'll voice my admiration here as well...

And I agree that the default setup should be basic and hence should
"just work." The plethora of customizations should be left to the user
thereby avoiding as much conflict as possible (Gaétan's veggie+fruit
analogy goes here ;) ).

Should this, like the code completion, be added to the wiki as well?

--
Regards
Kap4Lin