[texworks] Texworks problem

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:35:36 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-01-18 21:15, schrieb HASSAN ABDULAZIZ A ALJAMA:
> Hi,
>
> I installed texworks but the problem is that the menu is in Arabic
> instead of English (File, edit and all these are in Arabic). How can I
> convert it into English?

Normally, Tw automatically chooses the system's default language (if it
is available). This can be changed from the Preferences.
If you don't find it, you can alternatively change the value in the Tw
configuration directly. Where this is located depends on your system. On
Linux, it's ~/.config/TUG/TeXworks.conf, on Mac it's
~/Library/Preferences/com.TUG.TeXworks.plist, and on Windows it's in the
registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TUG\TeXworks. In there, you
must set "language=en_US".

HTH