[texworks] QT-script and XML?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 07:03:51 CET 2010

Dear Jonathan,

To explain what i am thinking of - is running html through htmlTidy to
get xhtml, and then running that through a QTScript to bring portions
of html into the editor as preformed LaTeX.

Walking the xml DOM also gives access to any embedded style information.

At least in windows html can be copied to the clipboard (from a
browser display window) and then processed from the clipboard into an
application as preprocessed html tags.
So  - have we got clipboard access of any sort at all please in
TeXWorks QTScript?

Else wise I can do that by preprocessing xhtml externally and bringing
it in preprocessed as normal, but i thought this might give something
useful to a wider group of people.

Thanks, Paul