[texworks] QT-Script support broken?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:26:35 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

On 2010-01-09 13:56, Peter Wüsten wrote:
> either one of the last 20 revisions or so has broken QT-script
> support, or I have unknowingly done something stupid: Jonathan's "Make
> Emphasized" doesn't get executed anymore;
>
> Is it a bug, or have I forgotten to set some newly introduced flag?

Neither of these. What has happened is that the name of two variables
has changed:
target -> TWTarget
app -> TWApp

See the comments to issue 27
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=27) for more
details. In particular, I've updated Jonathan's scripts
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=27#c24).

Before you rush ahead and put a lot of work into changing all scripts,
I'd like to caution you that the names may change again soon (see
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=27#c25 for details).
Then, the names will most likely be
target -> TW.target
app -> TW.app.