[texworks] Commenting pdfs?

Peter Hertel Peter.Hertel at Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Fri Jan 8 21:43:18 CET 2010

I dislike the idea. TeXworks is for the interactive process of creating
TeX source files and view the result as pdf. Postprocessing them
(commenting, printing) is the business of specialized programs. Keep
things simple
Peter