[texworks] Video reversal in source window ?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 09:42:20 CET 2010

Hi,

On 2010-01-02 20:46, Charles Howard wrote:
> Is there any plan to enable video reversal in the source window, so
> that text would be light coloured on a dark background?
>
> For people with weak eyesight, as I have, this would be a tremendous help.

Right now, this is not planned in particular. However:
1) I'd expect Tw to follow the general color settings of your interface.
Though I'm not sure if there are any high-contrast schemes with inverted
text areas for your operating system (I just checked, Tw works correctly
with the inverted high contrast scheme in Ubuntu)
2) There is a workaround to customize the appearance of Tw documented at
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=164#c11. You will
need to run Tw from the command line for this, though (or it may be
possible to adapt a shortcut for it).

HTH