[texworks] new experimental builds

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sun Dec 20 17:13:39 CET 2009

Le 20 déc. 2009 à 16:51, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> Does the Restore Defaults button remove it, I wonder?

It does indeed. Before Restore Defaults the path list is:

Afterwards it's identical except for the removal of /usr/texbin.

The other defaults are all identical between v479 and v511, I've checked by moving away ~/Library/Preferences/org.tug.TeXworks.plist, then inspecting the prefs for both v479 and v511.

So it's only for the defaults paths that the default prefs for v511 differ from the default prefs from previous Mac builds.