[texworks] new experimental builds

Helge Baumann Helge.Baumann at gmx.de
Sun Dec 20 17:11:54 CET 2009

Hi Jonathan,

let me have a look in my iCal ...
Sorry, no journey planned to your home in the next few years ...

So, I'll stay in touch with TeXWorks on my other account and keep on trying all new versions on my standard account until either Qt or Apple solves the problem by accident (or the hell freezes over, whatever comes first ...).

Bye
Helge

--
Helge Baumann                                                   helge.baumann at gmx.de
Görlitzer Straße 15                                             02131-3846796