[texworks] message from TeXworks user

Michel Nicolas nicolas.michel at epfl.ch
Fri Dec 18 11:59:58 CET 2009

Hello.

I have installed MacTex 2009 on Snow Leopard and I am trying TeXworks (in French).

Compilation of LaTex is working fine but I have a problem with the spell checker of TeXworks: no language is available for it (in option “Language for spell checking”, the only possibility is “None”).

Am I supposed to install hunspell ? Or should it be already installed and I am supposed to install dictionaries ? I any case could you give me an indication for doing it.

Thank you.

Nicolas Michel
Switzerland