[texworks] Compiling on windows with Mingw

Ignasi Furió ignasi.furio at uib.cat
Fri Dec 11 19:34:49 CET 2009

El Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:49:22 +0100, Stefan Löffler <st.loeffler at gmail.com>
vau escriure:

> Oh no, they changed their nomenclature _again_...
> Please select "MinGW4" on the second page (compiler mode). Then you
> should find all those packages in the latest respository, without the
> -mingw suffixes.
> If this solves your problem I'll update the wiki page.

I've tested with MinGW4 option. I've found all libraries but TeXworks
doesn't compile.
I've modified TeXworks.pro and run qmake and mingw32-make.
This process finishes with error because it cannot find
libQtScript.a.
Qtlibs under /KDE/libs are libQtScript4.a instead of libQtScript.a.
I've changed Makefile.Release LIBS line accordingly to new names.
Then cleaned (mingw32-make clean) and compiled again (mingw32-make).
The output result is attached. Now it complains about

d:/kde/bin/../lib/libqtmain.a(qtmain_win.o):qtmain_win.cpp:(.text+0x1c2):
undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'

Best regards,

Ignasi