[texworks] 'upgrading' texworks in miktex

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Dec 2 08:51:01 CET 2009

Further, you can not use the .exe from the official distribution in
place of the one in MikTeX, because they have been compiled with
different systems and then require different .dll.
The best way is to do like Ben suggest: update using the update program
of MikTeX.

It should be possible to compile a new version using Visual C 2008 (I
think it is the system used for MikTeX); but I am not sure that you
would get a real benefit!

Alain