[texworks] message from TeXworks user(What about auto-save?)

Đức Minh Thái thmduc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 03:32:02 CET 2009

As I have mentioned Vim in previous email, I like the philosophy of Vim --
not moving too far away from home. Pressing Ctrl + S requires more
stretching (That's why I'm not an Emacs user).

We are discussing about this option as an enhancement but not a must-have
feature -- and so it isn't an urgent thing. We're discussing about `should
it available or not.'