[texworks] message from TeXworks user(What about auto-save?)

Peter Hertel Peter.Hertel at Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Sat Nov 28 18:51:47 CET 2009

Đức Minh Thái schrieb:
> I think the option is quite reasonable, like Vim does, it has an
> optional swap file while we are editing. When things go bad, we have
> most of our work restored. TeXworks is now very stable, but if some
> things went wrong, it may crash. So the auto-save is a good feature to
> have, especially when working with large project/file.
>
> Pressing the Ctrl+S after a paragraph might be annoying and disturbing
> when you're not yet completing your idea.
You should not have large TeX source file. The \input TeX command allows
you to split, a book say, into many small files. TeXworks provides for
this with the % !TeX root = ...  construct.