[texworks] message from TeXworks user(What about auto-save?)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:59:48 CET 2009

On 28 Nov 2009, at 08:58, 박재성 wrote:

> I use TeXworks enthusiastically. Thank you for such a good product.
> However, I’m afraid I cannot keep my writing when my computer
> suddenly shuts down. How can I find auto-save option in TeXworks? Is
> that not provided?

There's not currently an auto-save option, though we could consider
this for a future enhancement. However, it sounds like your real
problem is an unstable PC - it should not shut down except when you
tell it to! (And as part of a normal shutdown, you should be prompted
to save any modified documents that are open in the editor.)

JK