[texworks] Preferences on Mac OS X 10.6.2

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:34:22 CET 2009

I'd suggest that you try clearing the system font caches on your
machine; Google for tools and/or procedures to do this. (One example
I've used is "FontNuke", but I know there are others.) If you find one
that specifically mentions 10.6.2 support, or at least 10.6 support,
so much the better.

The Mac font system seems to be rather fragile and vulnerable to
various problems caused when its cache files get internally damaged in
some way, and you may be seeing a result of this.

JK