[texworks] Mac OS X version lacks support for proxy-icon dragging

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Nov 19 17:30:56 CET 2009

Probably this is a framework issue.

Anyway, in Mac OS X, when a document titlebar has an icon in it, that
icon can be clicked and dragged to manipulate the file, typically to
drag it to an app icon in the dock --- I use this as part of my TeX
workflow where I'll typeset a file, then drag the proxy icon for the
typeset .pdf to Adobe Illustrator to open the file there and check
sizes and dimensions.

It would be nice if this feature could be added to the framework or
where ever would be appropriate.

Thanks!

William

--