[texworks] translation updates

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:26:21 CET 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 11:11, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2009, at 10:38, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> One question: if I choose German translation, buttons for "Cancel",
>> "OK", ... are all translated properly, while I get English buttons
>> under Slovenian translation instead. I understand that not the whole
>> program can be translated (File/Open calls the system dialog that is
>> simply not translated into Slovenian), but I don't understand why the
>> German translations of buttons all work OK.
>
> These buttons are standard Qt widgets and their translations are provided in
> Qt's localization files (e.g., qt_de.qm); I include the corresponding qt
> file for each texworks translation, if available. But there isn't one for
> Slovenian, so they remain untranslated.

Hello Jonathan,

in the meantime (I noticed it just a few days ago, but it has been
there for a month) a new Slovenian translation has appeared:
    http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/blobs/master/translations/qt_sl.ts
It's not 100% perfect yet, but it should serve the purpose.

I would be happy to see it included in the next build. I'll send the
rest of missing translations off-list.

Thanks a lot,
    Mojca