[texworks] message from TeXworks user

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:40:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Arthur Reutenauer schrieb:
> Distributing big pieces of software
> takes time, it can't be instantaneous.

That's only too true...

>>  466 for texworks
>>  432 for Miktex
>>

>   I suppose those numbers are the SVN revision numbers.  The first one is not
> correct: as of the time of writing, the latest revision is 482, and 466.

482 is the latest overall revision which is affecting the experimental
builds only. 466 is the latest revision that changed the stable 0.2.x
branch. But I guess Alain was just referring to the filename (which does
include the svn revision number, but without requiring people to know
about svn).

Cheers,