[texworks] How to include the Script translation.

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:12:14 CEST 2009

On 21 Oct 2009, at 20:02, Mehdi Omidali wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to update the persian translation so that the Scripts menu be
> translated. How can I do this. I downloaded the latest source (R 479)
> but I couldn't find the Scripts components in texworks_fa.
> MO

You'd need to run the lupdate tool to prepare an updated .ts file
first (see the Qt Linguist documentation).

However, as this is an experimental feature and the interface will
probably undergo a lot more changes, you might prefer to wait until
we're closer to a stable version, otherwise you'll find yourself doing
a lot of extra work along the way....

JK