[texworks] Update on Some help Information

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 08:26:30 CEST 2009

Ok, if any one ever needs to find the MiKTeX binary path to start with, for
scripting needs or like, under Windows this will do it.
(If you are using portable, make sure that you start TeXWorks from the
MiKTeX portable  menu, or the MiKTeX portable command prompt.)

Any one on Linux please advise - will this work as is (assuming realtive
path exists)?

Does MiKTeX set the same environment variable and can it be used in
the following way please?

        echo %MIKTEX_BINDIR% > texworks-help/framestHelp/MiKTeXPath.txt

Paul
--[[TeXworksScript
Title: Drop MikTex Path