[texworks] Update on Some help Information

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:16:07 CEST 2009

Thanks, I was thinking of such blockages when I said - it might be a "no
goer".
Is it then possible when the help call procedure looks for the index.html
for an agreed parameter string to be passed as a search querry, perhaps
including that path, any selected text in the TWeditor and other things that
seem useful?

(I realize that this depends on the exact way in which TW is invoking the
index.html files it is expecting to find.)

e.g.

index.html?MiTex=blah/blah/xblah&slected=\para

This could gracefully be ignored by index.html files that are not expecting
it and be utilized by others for whom it is useful.

Paul