[texworks] on license issue

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 14 02:35:45 CEST 2009

Hi there,

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:16:33 +0100, Jonathan Kew <jfkthame at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Sigh....

Sorry for disturbing you with such non-technical issue.

> OK, I have uploaded a new source tarball with an updated README file.
> (There are no other changes.)

It looks my new TW package is accepted by Debian.

One problem I noticed.  In README file, it looked
"Jérôme Laurens" was displayed not correctly on my Linux
box and I guess the file should be in UTF-8 encoding
(if not).

If it is correct on MacOSX or any other systems, I'm sorry.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards,			2009-10-14(Wed)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>