[texworks] Tw website (was: TL'09 release)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Oct 11 23:54:12 CEST 2009

    Since your file was the same as the one that is in the svn

I did not know that the web page(s) were in svn at all.  Since that is
the case, I think the files on tug.org should just be an svn checkout of
the right directory.  Manually syncing stuff is crazy.

    In the current form, I don't think updates are necessary on a regular

Which is more or less why it was written that way :).

I agree that a more "promotional" page would be nice, whether it is the
home page or a link.  Perhaps the home page should be nothing but a few
links, with the "dry" information on one page, screenshots on another,
etc.

I totally agree about download links, BTW.

Thanks,