[texworks] TL'09 release (was: german translation (and other languages))

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 17:34:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 2009-10-09 21:39, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> It looks like I'll be doing one more build of 0.2.x binaries by the
> end of tomorrow (Saturday) UK time, to fix a recently-reported
> crashing bug in Balance Delimiters.

I ran Tw under valgrind as you suggested. I didn't see the delimiter
problem, but I found a few other memory leaks (see
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=212).

> This means that there are still a few hours available for translation
> updates that will be included in the TL'09 release. If there's general
> agreement on some/all of these changes, I'm happy to include an
> updated version, but I need to receive it by late tomorrow if it's
> going to be in the actual TL release.

German translation sent to the mailing list (in an other post ;)).

BTW: Updating the Tw homepage at http://www.tug.org/texworks/ might be a
good idea, now that we have an initial release and Tw is also included
in TL09.