[texworks] german translation (and other languages)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:28:29 CEST 2009

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM, Jonathan Kew
> <jfkthame at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> It looks like I'll be doing one more build of 0.2.x binaries by the
>> end of
>> tomorrow (Saturday) UK time, to fix a recently-reported crashing
>> bug in
>> Balance Delimiters.
>>
>> This means that there are still a few hours available for translation
>> updates that will be included in the TL'09 release. If there's
>> general
>> agreement on some/all of these changes, I'm happy to include an
>> updated
>> version, but I need to receive it by late tomorrow if it's going to
>> be in
>> the actual TL release.

BTW, I should have clarified one thing.... the TL'09 release will be
from the TeXworks 0.2 branch (looks like it'll be v0.2.3, to be
exact). This does *not* include the experimental scripting support
that has just been added to the development trunk. So there is no need
to update translations at this point just in order to include the
Scripts menu and commands (it's harmless to do so, but they won't be
used right now -- of course they'll go into the repository for future
releases).

To update translations *only* for the 0.2 branch, you can check out
the code from

   http://texworks.googlecode.com/svn/branches/texworks-0.2/

instead of the trunk directory. Alternatively, it's still OK to
provide a .ts file based on trunk, the Scripts-related items will
simply be ignored in this release.

Thanks,

JK