[texworks] german translation

Thomas Floeren tomfloeren at mac.com
Thu Oct 8 11:05:07 CEST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I've done a quick correction step on the file.
There have been a few semantical issues, lots of orthographical, and
some expression issues.

Some (few) entries were not editable (File ... trans not readable).

Please have a look on the file and tell me what you think.

(The file is attached. In case the attachment is eliminated by the
list server, please give me an alternative upload address.)

Thomas