[texworks] german translation

Thomas Floeren tomfloeren at mac.com
Thu Oct 8 08:59:26 CEST 2009

Thanks for your patience. Now everything works.
The problem was too trivial: I thought that "Linguist" was a CL-
application and so I tried to open the file with "linguist" (and
variations) in the terminal.
But in fact it is an *GUI*-App, installed par default in /Developer/
Applications/Qt. Knowing this makes live easier :)

I will get the latest source and do my corrections/suggestions.

Thanks
YDH

Thomas