[texworks] Insert garphic

Peter Hertel Peter.Hertel at Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Wed Oct 7 16:35:23 CEST 2009

TeXworks is intented to lower the entrance barrier to TeX, but not to
make it another MS-Word.. Such specialized topics as including graphics
by pressing a button really distract from the strength of TeX or LaTex.
For including pictures into your documents you should write a macro
making use of the figure environment, label the figure and provide a
caption. In my opinion, one of the real advantages of TeX or LaTex is
its powerful and easy-to-lern macro language. It is a bad idea to shield
users from writing LaTeX macros. TeX or LaTeX is for literate
programmers of texts, not for quick hacks.
Peter