[texworks] r447 breaks Qt 4.4 compatibility

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:02:19 CEST 2009

On 6 Oct 2009, at 08:52, Stefan Löffler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed (from a failed build of the Ubuntu packages) that r447
> (Qt scripting) breaks Qt compatibility for all versions < 4.5. (At
> least) The class QScriptEngineDebugger was introduced in that version.

So it was. Ok, I have made this conditional on the Qt version; if you
build with an older Qt version, the debugger won't be available.

Does the presence of

   QT += scripttools

in the .pro file cause a problem if the QtScriptTools module isn't
available? I guess it should be possible to conditionalize this also,
if necessary, but I wasn't sure offhand what's the easiest way in
qmake...

JK