[texworks] TeXworks pdf viewer does not reproduce imbedded pdf graphics correctly

Peter Hertel Peter.Hertel at Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Sun Oct 4 06:54:45 CEST 2009

I use texworks.exe as provided by the MiKTeX 2.8 distribution on Windows
Vista. If I include a PDF picture, as generated by epstopdf.exe, into my
document (\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}), it will not be display
correctly by the TeXworks PDF viewer, the numbers on the coordinate axes
are missing. However, Acrobate displays what should be there. Is this a
known, a solved or a new bug?
Peter