[texworks] Remove all AUX files

Lukas Klausner klausner.lukas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:48:10 CEST 2009

I think this is very useful, but I'd like to have a second option, too
– and perhaps even a third one: I often find myself editting a .tex
file and compiling it to see whether it looks okay or not, but
afterwards I don't need the pdf at that moment in time, so only want
to keep the .tex. Right now, I can remove the AUX files from the menu,
but I still have to manually delete the .dvi, .pdf and .synctex files.
And when I want to keep the .pdf file, I usually don't want to keep
the .dvi and .synctex files. Could there be two more options for this
(remove all created files and remove all created files except PDF)?

Regards, LK