[texworks] Synctex again

Peter Hertel Peter.Hertel at Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Sep 29 13:58:05 CEST 2009

I would like to confim that. With MiKTeX_2.8 a working version of
texworks.exe was already installed, with english, german and french
dictionaries for spell checking. All you have to do is: find the program
and place a link on your desktop. I had to rewrite an article for
chinese students on using LaTeX with Windows: just install MiKTeX, that
is all. A small, but fine GUI comes with it.
Peter Hertel