[texworks] ConTeXt setting

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sun Sep 27 14:44:52 CEST 2009

Hi!

Alain Delmotte a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Hans Hagen a écrit :
>> Jonathan Kew wrote:

>>> Thanks for this; seems like a good idea.
>>>
>>> Does this automatically provide synctex support, or is an additional
>>> argument needed for that? I think it should be included by default
>>> in the texworks configuration. (I'm not at a computer with a full
>>> TeX setup right now, so can't easily try it here.)
>>>
>>> This is also needed for the Mk II commands, I guess: what is the
>>> proper way to pass a synctex flag there?
>>
>> my advice to users is to put \synxtex=1 at the top of the file
>> (personally i don't want it on by default and turning it off when on
>> bt default is more hassle)
>>
>> Hans
>
> It works (Mark IV), but using --synctex=1 (or -1) or \synctex=1 (or-1)
> doesn't work "No synctex data available".
> I am under Windows XP and there is no accented characters in any of
> the path involved.

synctex still doesn't work: either as an argument to the call for
typesetting or at the top of the document. (TeXworks v0.1r424)

But, as ConTeXt is doing multiples passes, is the option to use it as
argument working. It should be called at least by the last typesetting!!

As synctex is a very useful tool, working with Context could become very
painful if it doesn't work.

Alain