[texworks] Compiling TeXworks on MacOSX

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:54:03 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Stefan Löffler <st.loeffler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> PS: AFAIK, only Jonathan is building Mac binaries routinely. There is
> some guide to building on the wiki
> (http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=107), however I'm
> not sure how complete it is, how well it works, and if all that is
> mentioned is really necessary. So if you could come up with a guide how
> you did things (once the compilation works ;)) it would be very helpful.

Yes, I know and hope to hear from him. I found his response for 1 year
ago and realized that I am missing "few" things. I suspect that Qt4.5
installer changed things and even poppler ./configure cannot find them
and I have poppler without at support. WTH they put f.e. executables
in /usr/bin?

--

Victor